PRECISE™ Quartz – Epoxy Quartz Floorings
PRECISE™ Quartz is a decorative epoxy flooring system. It comprises 100% solid, double-broadcast epoxy, quartz aggregates, and a protective top coat. This flooring product is a ⅛” – ¼” fluid-applied system where colored quartz granules are embedded and fused between two layers. It provides excellent resistance against abrasion, chemicals, and wear. Our PRECISE™ Quartz flooring solution is specially designed for high performance and durability. We offer an unlimited choice of colors to match your decor.
Features & Benefits
- Provides high traction and durability making it a great choice for wet areas like showers, pool decks, food prep areas, etc.
- Seamless surface, limiting the presence of areas where debris can collect over time
- Low maintenance, does not require regular polishing or buffing
- Blends of pigmented quartz provide a high-end decorative look at a lower cost
- Texture can be tailored to match specific needs
Spaces for Use
- Commercial Kitchens
- Business Developments
- Automotive Centers
- The first step is to prepare the floor by cleaning all debris and contaminants. This ensures that the resin adheres well with the floor.
- All defects and cracks should be filled to create an even surface. Scrape off all excess fillers with a putty knife or blade.
- Apply the base coat of 100% solid epoxy – clear or tinted based on your requirement. Ensure that the resin mixture has been brought to room temperature before applying.
- Broadcast the quartz to cover the entire floor. Do not drop the quartz directly on the floor. Instead, throw them up in the air so that they spread evenly when they hit the floor. As the quartz hit the floor, some of it will sink, pushing the resin upwards.
- Once the floor is dry, remove the excess quartz with a vacuum
- If you want an extra heavy-duty floor, you can broadcast another layer of quartz on top of the first one
- Apply a protective top coat to lock the quartz into place
FAQ’s on Epoxy Quartz Flooring Systems
How do you clean PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy floor?
You do not need to mop our PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy floors with soap water regularly. Mopping with water will work fine. For tough stains, you can use a light soap.
What is PRECISE™ Quartz made of?
Our PRECISE™ Quartz is made up of silica sand. Silica is highly resistant to abrasion and is a chemically inert mineral making it an ideal epoxy flooring solution.
Is PRECISE™ Quartz slip-resistant?
Our PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy flooring system is a slip-resistant flooring solution that is highly durable and has the appearance of granite stone.
Is quartz epoxy flooring good for bathrooms?
Quartz epoxy flooring is non-porous and does not require staining. Being seamless, it does not support the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, etc. Quartz epoxy is slip-resistant, so you do not need to worry about accidents. In addition to all of these benefits, it adds a unique appeal to the bathroom floor.
Is tile cheaper than quartz epoxy flooring?
Tile is cheaper than quartz epoxy flooring when you install it. But with time, tile is going to cost you more because of its upkeep. On the other hand, quartz lasts longer with minimum maintenance.