PRECISE™ Chroma – Epoxy Color Coatings
PRECISE™ Chroma is a solid color epoxy coating that can be installed as a gloss, matte, or satin finish. It consists of a pigmented epoxy coat and a clear topcoat. This two-part epoxy penetrates deep into your concrete floor to create a highly durable surface that is chemical and abrasion-resistant. PRECISE™ Chroma is a 100% solid formulation which means that the thickness you apply it at will be the final thickness when it dries. The color stays consistent throughout your floor. This flooring product comes in an easy-to-apply kit and will add years and magnificent shine to your floors.
Features & Benefits
- Affordable flooring solution that lasts long and looks great
- Resistant to UV rays making it great for outdoor use
- Fights oil and chemical stains to maintain color and finish quality
- Low maintenance, does not require waxing
- Available in multiple colors that can work well with any flake combination
- Requires little installation time
Spaces for Use
- Grow facilities
- Office Spaces
- Business Developments
- Automotive Showrooms
- Storage facilities
PRECISE™ Chroma is easy to apply and does not require any special skills. Here’s how:
- Prep the floor by removing dust and scraping off debris, paint, putty, flaking concrete, etc. Degrease oil and grease stains with a cleaner.
- Etch the concrete to ensure proper adhesion of the epoxy and an even finish. Spread the etching solution on a wet floor and allow it to soak.
- Clear out the water using brooms. Pour the resin and the hardener into one large container and mix them thoroughly.
- Use appropriate tools to apply the coating evenly on your floor. For example, use a paintbrush to coat corners, edges, and areas that are difficult to reach. For larger areas, use a squeegee or a non-shedding roller.
- Once the floor is fully dry, apply the topcoat using a roller. You can mix an anti-slip aggregate to minimize the chances of slipping and falling.
Epoxy Flooring Supplier in Tulsa
If you are looking for high-performance commercial and residential flooring supply near you in Tulsa or surrounding areas in Oklahoma, look no further than Resinous Flooring Supply (RFS). Rely on our PRECISE™ line of products to provide long-lasting durability paired with aesthetics that match your style.
Other Epoxy Coating Products
- PRECISE™ Flake
- PRECISE™ Quartz
- PRECISE™ Radiance
FAQ’s on PRECISE™ Chroma
How to care for my PRECISE™ Chroma epoxy floor?
PRECISE™ Chroma floors are easy to clean and maintain. First, remove dust from the floor by sweeping it with a soft-bristle broom or a vacuum cleaner. Mop the floor with a mild soap and water solution and rinse it off with water. Finally, wipe the floor with a microfiber cloth.
Can I use PRECISE™ Chroma for my residential floors?
Yes. PRECISE™ Chroma looks great on living room and kitchen floors as well as garages and basements.
Should I fill the cracks on my floor before applying PRECISE™ Chroma?
It’s recommended to fill all cracks in your concrete floor before applying PRECISE™ Chroma to get a smoother, even finish.
How long should I wait before applying PRECISE™ Chroma on my newly applied concrete floor?
A newly poured slab of concrete takes around 30 days to cure. But this can vary depending on the moisture level and other conditions.
Is PRECISE™ Chroma like paint?
No. Unlike paint, PRECISE™ Chroma consists of industrial-grade epoxy resin that bonds with the concrete beneath it to form a sturdy floor that can withstand heavy wear.