Benefits of Resurfacing Your Pool Deck
The benefits of resurfacing your pool deck, regardless of which option you choose, are numerous.
When you resurface your pool deck with a concrete coating, you improve the efficiency and the look of your entire outdoor area.
We can install flooring that is not hot to the touch, so you can walk comfortably barefoot around your pool.
We have coating to match virtually any style and theme you select for your space.
Our products are designed to last for decades, so you never have to worry about quick wear and tear.
We have non-slip coating options so your children will be safe around the pool.
The benefits are virtually limitless.
Best Options for Pool Deck Resurfacing/Coating
largely on your specific needs, both for utiliarian and style purposes.
Types of Pool Deck Coating:
Stamped Concrete Overlay
A stamped concrete overlay can be a great way to save the time and money you would spend on an entirely new pour. Designed to repair and improve upon existing damaged concrete, a stamped concrete overlay mix will be raked onto your existing concrete, making it like new. It can be applied to look like natural stone, brick, slate, wood, and other natural materials.
Pebbled epoxy is an interesting mixure of pebbles and a concrete epoxy mix to give your pool deck the fun and decorative look of having pebbles in your concrete. This surface can also be an effective protective against slipping and sliding on wet surfaces. You can choose from among a variety of colors and combinations. The only
downside is that pebbles may pop out.
Simple concrete resurfacing is a matter of applying a thin layer of cement over your existing concrete to make it look like new. Strong and durable, the concrete resurfacing materials will help your existing concrete last long and will stand up to wear and tear of time. You can choose from a variety of colors and designs to make your pool deck pop
Concrete stains are more for aesthetic purposes than for strength and durability. They add a beauty to otherwise boring concrete surfaces, and you can select from a wide range of colors and patterns to lay on top of your existing concrete. While the material is strong and durable, if your concrete is damaged, you may want concrete resurfacing done first or instead.
Rather than applyin a concrete stain, you can simply pour colored concrete, which will last much longer than an overlay. Colored concrete has the pigment mixed right into the concrete, which is designed to last as long as normally poured concrete.
Pavers are actual stones that are put down instead of or even on top of concrete to give your outdoors a tile effect. Pavers are obviously much more expensive to purchase and to install as it requires the individual stones to be laid down. They can also break and damage relatively easily.
An artistic overlay is stamped, dyed, or painted concrete to create an artistic, or beautifying effect on your pool deck. This effect is aesthetically pleasing and must be done on top of a concrete overlay or resurfacing to ensure durability.
Pool Deck Flooring (Coating) Products from RFS
RFS offers our trademarked pool deck flooring systems to contractors serving the Little Rock community and surrounding areas.
We work with epoxy products that come in a wide range of custom colors and patterns that will look good and last long.
Our trademarked pool deck flooring systems include:
- Accelera HQ a 100% solid, seamless, decorative quartz, hybrid flooring system. This moisturetolerant self-leveling cementitious urethane base coat is durable and installs well in all environments.
- Cryl-A-Quartz a decorative, seamless flooring system consisting of 100% reactive, fast curing, methyl methacrylate (MMA) and colored quartz aggregate. It is attractive and industrial, and it can come in a slip resistant, textured surface finish. Great for indoor and outdoor pool decks.
- Dur-A-Quartz a decorative, seamless flooring system consisting of 100% solid epoxy and decorative quartz. It is a durable urethane topcoat that ensures excellent water characteristics with stain and chemical resistance.
- Hybri-Flex AQ a 3/16 – ¼” seamless, decorative quartz that is self-priming, self-leveling and features high moisture tolerance. It is finished with an Accelera topcoast for chemical and abrasion resistance.
- SUNDECK Classic Texture an acrylic spray product that is resistant to UV damage, easy to maintain, and offers a non-slip and comfortable walking surface. Customizable to meet your aesthetic needs.
- SUNDEK SunSand a finish that combines durability and easy maintenance of concrete and the slip resistance of sand. It consists of our water-based acrylic finish coat and aluminum oxide to protect against weather and environmental pollutants.
Pool Deck Resurfacing Before and After
Pool Deck Resurfacing Before and After
And that’s not all.
RFS does so much for your indoor or outdoor pool decks, including:
- Indoor Pool Deck Flooring
- Outdoor Pool Deck Flooring
- Epoxy Flooring for Pool Decks
- Pool Patio Flooring
- Pool Area Flooring
- Pool Deck Maintenance
Locations We Offer Flooring Products and
RFS is proud to serve Tulsa, OK and our surrounding communities, including Oklahoma City.
Why RFS for Pool Deck Flooring Products and Resurfacing in Tulsa, OK?
We work well with our partners in contracting to find the right materials and surfaces for your pool deck and pool flooring needs, taking into consideration the functionality of the location as well as the form and beauty of the space and environment.
Our trademarked flooring systems are designed to meet the needs of all of our clients, large and small, and we are proud to have exceeded expectations on all fronts
Let’s Resurface Your Pool Deck with Resinous Flooring Supplies
Contact RFS today for a free consultation for your next pool deck or pool flooring supply project.
We are not just here to sell you our products. We are here to discuss your job, help bring your vision to life, and get you all the supplies you require to keep your clients satisfied.